Thursday, July 9, 2009

A whole new world

I am, what some may consider, computer challenged. I don't twitter, I'm hardly on Facebook and I know absolutely nothing about blogging, but here I am. This blog comes from a lot of "am I being a bad mother" moments. The past while, I have found myself wondering why I am not better at recording the things my boys say and do everyday that make me laugh (or pull my hair out). I am terrible at recording their firsts, thinking I'll always remember them. Well, Jake's only three and I already don't remember a lot of the important things. I'm great at taking pictures but then leave them on the camera. So, the Panko blog is born. Granted, Bree may be the only actual follower of this blog (and she is another major reason to do this), but at least I might move one step closer to being mom of the year (in two little boys eyes at least) and have a record of how lucky I am to be the mommy and wife of three terrific guys.
(pictures will come...promise)

~Saff

2 comments:

Amy said...

You're the wife of three guys??? Yikes!

Yeah for Saffron and her big plunge into the blogosphere! Bree definitely won't be the only one reading your blog! I've already subscribed in my reader so I'll get automatic updates.

Saffron said...

hahaha...I don't know anyone who could manage to be the wife of 3 guys!